NORTHWEST BOAT RENTALS AND ADVENTURES

Home Weather Forecasts

Weather for the Poulsbo Area

Weather for the Poulsbo Washington Area
Poulsbo - Liberty Bay
Last Update: 2:50pm Apr 23, 2014
TodayTomorrowFriday
Rain, Probability Of Precipitation: 100%Rain, Probability Of Precipitation: 80%Chance Rain, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%
Rain
Hi 56°F
Lo 45°F
PoP 100%
Rain
Hi 56°F
Lo 41°F
PoP 80%
Chance Rain
Hi 55°F
Lo 40°F
PoP 40%
Current Conditions at Bremerton Ntnl Awos, WA:
The most current observation is more than 15855 hours old, please try again later.
Whidbey Island Naval Air Station
Last Update: 2:50pm Apr 23, 2014
TodayTomorrowFriday
Rain, Probability Of Precipitation: 80%Rain Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 70%Chance Rain, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%
Rain
Hi 58°F
Lo 46°F
PoP 80%
Rain Likely
Hi 57°F
Lo 42°F
PoP 70%
Chance Rain
Hi 52°F
Lo 46°F
PoP 30%
Current Conditions at Whidbey Island Nas, WA:
The most current observation is more than 15855 hours old, please try again later.
More Washington Weather


Please call us at (360) 265-8300 with questions and/or for help with special needs or accommodations.

Northwest Electric Boat Rentals and Adventures | 18779 Front Street, Suite 108 | Poulsbo, WA 98370 | Phone 360.265.8300 | Fax 360.697.1360 | Map

E-mail: Contact Us

 

"Like Us" on Facebook

Paddleboards

Fun in the Sun 

 

$18 per hour

$34 for 2-3 hours

$38 for 4 hours

$65 for the day!

 

Check it out!!!

 

Ask us about

offsite rentals.

"NEW" Events

DINNER CRUISES
PROVIDED BY NWBR
& THE LOFT

DINNER CRUISE WITH WINE
$149 PER COUPLE

-------------------------------

NEW POWERBOATS!

-------------------------------

NEW SAILBOATS

-------------------------------

.

E-Mail Subscribe

Sign up for our free email newsletter and stay updated on all our specials.

Kitsap Tours

 
"Just a ferry ride from Seattle - tours of Bainbridge Island, the Kitsap and Olympic peninsulas including options for electric boat tours"

Our Business Community

Poulsbo Chamber of CommerceKingston Chamber of CommerceBainbridge Island Chamber of CommerceKitsap Peninsula Visitors and Convention Bureau
 
©NORTHWEST BOAT RENTALS AND ADVENTURES Powered by Webstarz 101    Login